Follow Me by Email

Want to know when I make new posts? Follow me by email! Submit your email address in the box below. Don't forget to hit "submit".








Monday, July 16, 2012

Week of July 16

Check out this FRESH, light salad!  I am making my usually Monday Salmon salad for dinner tonight, but wanted a little somth’in extra.  What could be better than beans?  They will fill you up without weighing you down!

I just drained and rinsed a can of chickpeas and tossed with chopped fresh basil and grape tomatoes.  Toss it with a light dressing of red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, EVOO, dash of sugar, salt and pepper. 

It is in the fridge right now…..I think it will be better chilled!  I can’t wait!

Monday – Salmon Salad and Tomato Bean Salad
Tuesday – Veggie Ratatouille
Wednesday – Chef Salad
Thursday – Baked Penne and Broccoli
Friday – Chicken Santa Fe in the Crock Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment